Friday 7 October 2011



Welcome to

ILOVEHIJABS


InsyaALLAH we can guarantee you varieties of attractive, high-quality MUSLIMAH's products HERE


We are selling Malaysian's products at very reasonable prices (please do consider shipping and other charges that we have to face to bring all these items to the UK)


InsyaALLAH if there's a demand to post the items, outside the UK, we are very pleased to do so. However, customers have to agree to pay any extra charges for the postage.

InsyaALLAH, I will try to post your order as soon as possible I receive your offer, however please do allow a little bit delay in replying your email/enquiry since I am doing my final year degree this year (Please do pray for me, jazakallah khair)


To make an order/inquiry, please kindly click on the link given on the "Order Form" tab, and just fill in the form or you can simply email me at ss00282@surrey.ac.uk

You can now simply text me at 07785703614 or BBM me at 2133B871 to make an order or ask me about anything.

You can make an internet banking into my Lloyds TSB Bank that will be emailed to you after we received your order.

Please click on the pages (tabs above) to view all items for sale.

Jazakallah khair

HAPPY SHOPPING

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment